Saturday, March 21, 2009

"My Cute Stamps"




I am not much of a scrapbooker so I am probably behind the times on this but today at the "Scrapbook USA" show held this past week at the South Towne Expo Center there were some especially cute things for all kinds of crafting. One of my favorite things was a cute gal who designs here own clear stamps that you temporarily stick to an acrylic block while in use. Then it peels off for easy cleaning and storage. See others have probably been using these convenient stamps for awhile but I just learned about them. Well, I see that they can be mass produced but at http://www.mycutestamps.com/ you are purchasing from an adorable mom who is selling her original designs the web which I love supporting. Her stamps were seriously the cutest things I have seen. I purchased 3 sets and I know the kids will have a blast creating with them. This gal also had vinyl wall art in her designs and they were kitschy cool also. Check them out at http://www.vinylwallart.com/. Too much.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for inviting me today! I had a great time and can't wait to get crafty. Loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete